LineUp is an interactive technique designed to create, visualize and explore rankings of items based on a set of heterogeneous attributes.
- scalable (~1M rows)
- heterogenous attribute types (string, numerical, categorical, boolean, date)
- composite column types (weighted sum, min, max, mean, median, impose, nested, …)
- array (multi value) and map column types (strings, stringMap, numbers, numberMap, …)
- filtering capabilities
- hierarchical sorting (sort by more than one sorting criteria)
- hierarchical grouping (split rows in multiple separate groups)
- group aggregations (show a whole group as a single group row)
- numerous visualizations for summaries, cells, and group aggregations
- side panel for easy filtering and column management
- Chrome 64+ (best performance)
- Firefox 57+
- Edge 16+
Samuel Gratzl, Alexander Lex, Nils Gehlenborg, Hanspeter Pfister, and Marc Streit
IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (InfoVis ‘13), 19(12), pp. 2277–2286, doi:10.1109/TVCG.2013.173, 2013.
IEEE VIS InfoVis 2013 Best Paper Award
Katarina Furmanova, Samuel Gratzl, Holger Stitz, Thomas Zichner, Miroslava Jaresova, Martin Ennemoser, Alexander Lex, and Marc Streit
arXiv preprint, 2017.
- Samuel Gratzl
- Holger Stitz
- The Caleydo Team
- Datavisyn GmbH
This repository was created as part of the The Caleydo Project.